some satire for you. political commentary a tad tongue in cheek. because, really, where else would your tongue be?
1. far more interesting than the gay marriage story is the lesbian marriage story.
3. main courthouse in cedar rapids, iowa. talking heads of state continue to deny global warming, recession, and assert justice system is in neither deep, nor hot, water.
(Photo: Stephen Mally for The New York Times)
4. they say it would take 6 people to replace the one and only him. tim russert, may he rest in peace, shown here wistfully scheming on how to take a fucking break in heaven.
(Photo: Alex Wong/Meet the Press, via Reuters)
5. hillary clinton gracefully unclenches her hold on the most exciting race for democratic presidential nominee in memory. from a fist to a high-five, clinton pivots to endorse obama. hillary fans assure the national press: “we don’t feel left out in the cold…”
(Photo: Doug Mills/The New York Times)
6. “…not when we have our bibles, flags, hi-tech gadgets, and her pretty little cardboard cut outs to keep us warm inside.”
(Photo: Todd Heisler/The New York Times)
7. senator barack obama and michelle obama, esq, on their wedding day, back when they were the same age.
(no credit attributed)
just a little late week humor for u.
stay tuned for more from your fav political poet, Naxal.